The 6 questions I think work best are:
- what is your passion?
- what is the meal that makes you think of home?
- what is your relationship to (the street/area/shop) you found this card?
- what was your favourite subject at school?
- what is the first thing you do when you wake up?
- what does the word community mean to you?
100 blank postcards bought from shop | white | A6 | £8.95
100 postcards | printed online to our spec | 105x148mm | £45.00
100 posters | printed online to our spec | A3 | £21.00 + delivery
100 first class stamps | £70.00
100 second class stamps | £61.00
- engaging with shopkeepers/barristers/waiters etc asking them questions directly
- physically posting postcards through 100 people’s front doors
- pasting up posters with a QR code on them | asking shops to put them in their windows