possible citizen questions … as i was typing my weird keyboard jumped and deleted part of the sentence to leave, “zen questions.” … bashert?
in thinking about questions to ask participants, passers-by, viewers, community members, residents, etc. — i cannot help put conjure thoughts and ideas of haacke.
list of questions session 01
- where were you born?
- what neighborhood do you live in?
- can you name a famous artwork?
- can you name a famous song?
- can you name a famous composer?
- what is your favorite tv show?
- what is your favorite movie?
- what is your favorite book?
- who is your favorite celebrity?
- can you name a famous artist?
- what genre of music do you most often listen to?
- what was your favorite subject in school?
- what if your favorite food?
- are you a dog or a cat person?
- what do you think being a dog or cat person means?
- when is the last time you read a physical newspaper or magazine?
- do you subscribe to any newspapers or magazines (either physical or digital)
- what is your age group? (<14; 14-17; 18-22; 23-29; 30-34; 35-39; 40-44; 45-49; 50-54; 55-59; 60-70; 70-80; 80-90; >90).
list of questions session 02
- how do you identify?
- how do you identify your gender?
- would you consider yourself a sexual person?
- how often do you have sex a week?
- do you consider yourself religious?
- do you go to any type of religious service?
- what if your highest level of education?
- how often do you eat out or get takeaway?
- how often do you eat fast food?
- how often do you cook for yourself or your family?
- are you partnered? or grouped?
- how large is your family unit?
- how much sleep do you get a night?
- when do you wake up?
- what is the first thing you do when you wake up?